GIVE TO A MINISTRY OR SPECIAL PROJECT
If you are interested in giving to any of the ministries of Vision Baptist Missions, first of all, we are very grateful. Without your kind response to the need for world evangelism, it would be much more difficult to accomplish the task in a timely manner.
Secondly, if you would fill out the adjacent form, we will be able to get your support to the right ministry.
Of course, we know that monetary support is only a small part of the task. We also covet your prayer support and encouragement to our missionary. Please feel free to contact us or any of our missionaries at any time. Thank you!
There are two main ways to give: Online or by Check.
Online donations to the missionary family or project can be made using any major debit/credit card, Apple Pay, low fee ACH bank transfers, and PayPal.
To make a donation online, follow these steps in the giving box on this page:
1. If you would like to track, change or add to your support through VBM, please create a login by clicking the “Login” button.
2. Choose what you would like to give from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter the $ amount.
4. Choose your method of payment.
5. Choose “One-Time”, “Monthly” or another time frame that you would like.
6. Choose the ministry you would like to give to from the dropdown menu. You can then add other ministries to support by clicking “Add Another Designation.”
7. Click the “Give Now” button.
8. On the next form, enter all the required information. Please consider clicking on the “I would like to add…” box to help cover the transactions fee. This will allow more of your support to go to the missionary or project..
GIVE BY CHECK
If you would like to give to any ministry of Vision Baptist Missions, you can do so by supporting on a monthly basis or with a one-time love gift.
You can send all donations to:
Vision Baptist Missions
PO Box 647
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Make all checks payable to Vision Baptist Missions, but write the name of the missionary family or special project in the “memo” section of the check.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org